Agrobiotechnological Industrial Cluster of Omsk Region was created on the initiative of the Government of Omsk region and interested enterprises, institutions and organizations operating on the territory of Omsk region. The basic legal act is the Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation of July 31, 2015, №779 'On industrial clusters and specialized organizations of industrial clusters'. The purposes of the cluster are to promote the development of cooperation between industrial and infrastructural (research and educational institutions, financial institutions, logistics enterprises, etc.) organizations in the agro-industrial complex, assisting in structuring investment projects in order to search for investors, popularizing positive experience in the industry.
Association for Advancement of Agrobiotechnological Industrial Cluster of Omsk Region is a voluntary association of industrial enterprises, research, educational and financial institutions of Omsk region. We are economic interest group, we are the organizations which are members of the cluster, we are united by a long-term mutually beneficial economic ties. We appreciate each other, but we are open to all new partners that share our values - the rule of law and openness, mutual respect of interests, the desire to continuously develop forward. Our Omsky Biocluster Association serves as the specialized organization of Agrobiotechnological Industrial Cluster of Omsk Region (in accordance with the Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation of July 31, 2015, №779 'On industrial clusters and specialized organizations of industrial clusters'). Functions of the specialized organization of the cluster:
1) methodological, organizational, expert, analytical and information support of the Cluster, including:
- organization of training, retraining and advanced training of personnel and internship, the provision of advisory services for cluster members;
- organizing webinars, round tables, conferences and seminars in the sphere of interest of the participants of the cluster to achieve the goals of the Cluster;
- monitoring of the state of the industrial, scientific, economic and financial potential of the territories, and the provision of such information to the cluster members;
- organization of the market launch for new products produced within the cluster, the development of cooperation of cluster members in science and technology;
- organization of exhibitions, fairs and communication events in the sphere of interest of the participants of the cluster, as well as their participation in exhibitions and fairs and communication events carried out abroad;
- other activities of the specialized organization of the Cluster to achieve the goals of the Cluster;
2) ensuring of the development and contribution to the implementation of the Cluster development program, including:
- consulting services for Cluster members in the directions of the program;
- coordinating provision of services to the participants of the cluster in terms of the legal support and promotion of industrial production of the Cluster;
- information campaigns in the media on the coverage of the activities of the Cluster, including industrial production and the prospects of Cluster development;
- ensuring the attraction of credit and investment resources within the framework of the Cluster development program;
- ensuring coordination of activities of Cluster members to achieve the objectives of the Cluster;
- conducting market researches of the different markets related to the promotion of Cluster products.