The guest of our column today is Katia ROINET, the advisor of the Ambassador of the French Republic in the Russian Federation on Agriculture in Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Armenia, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan.
- Good afternoon, Ms. ROINET!
- Good afternoon!
- Today Russia is actively forming industrial clusters in various spheres of the economy. And readers of our website are interested in learning about the established practice in foreign countries. Naturally, France as one of the leading economies of the world is no exception.
- Of course, clusters exist in France, they function in different sectors of the economy. We call them Competitiveness Centers. This concept was fixed in 2005, today the total number of such Competitiveness Centers in France is 67.
- Including the agro-industrial sector?
- Yes, eleven Competitiveness Centers carry out activities in the field of agriculture or the agro-food…