A good idea is great! But how to embody the idea into a concrete project, find sources of financing, bring it to the stage of commercialization, to introduction into production, to real commercially successful or socially significant product? There is no secret; the problem of commercialization of innovation projects is one of the weak elements of the chain connecting science and production. The reason is the fact that most of innovators don’t have experience of doing business, don’t have competence in ‘assembling’ investment projects, and don’t know the practical features of production processes. StartUpAcademia will help you with the following issues:
- Formation of the project team.
- Compilation a business plan.
- Preparation of the package of documents and submission of request for getting grant.
- Communication with authorities.
- Implementation of the project for enterprises.
You can send your application here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScnQxuixfFo8ffpm4OhJ3F8lQMHxnA0Bj52Bb0hZTPrqiZVDw/viewform?usp=sf_link
All documents are available on the website of Omsky Biocluster https://agrobiocluster.ru/dokumenty
StartUpAcademia Board of Trustees:
• Andrey Vizmintinov, Chairman of the StartUpAcademia Board of Trustees, Director of Alliance LLC
• Anatoly Shastin, Deputy Chairman of the StartUpAcademia Board of Trustees, Managing Partner of Radium Investments LLC, Candidate of Economic Sciences
• Vladimir Vinogradov, member of the StartUpAcademia Board of Trustees, Arbitration Manager, Head of Anticrisis Management LLC
• Evgenia Dmitrieva, member of the StartUpAcademia Board of Trustees, Executive Director of the Non-Profit Partnership for the Implementation of Social Programs 'Otklik'
• Vitaly Epanchintsev, member of the StartUpAcademia Board of Trustees, Associate Professor of the Department of Economics, Accounting and Financial Control of the Omsk State Agrarian University, Director of the Business Incubator of the Omsk State Agrarian University
• Vladimir Lizunov, member of the StartUpAcademia Board of Trustees, Head of the Technology Transfer Center of the Interuniversity Innovative Business Incubator
• Gennady Salimgareyev, member of the StartUpAcademia Board of Trustees, Executive Director of Neolab LLC
• Viktor Sobolev, member of the StartUpAcademia Board of Trustees, Director of the Omsk Regional Business Incubator
• Alexander Tignibidin, Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Metrology and Instrument Making Department of the Omsk State Technical University, Director of T-Master LLC
• Konstantin Chernykh, Head of the Omsk Regional Public Organization for Consumer Protection 'Public Protection'
The StartUpAcademia team:
• Ivan Shevelyov, head of StartUpAcademia team
• Yaroslav Vizgalyov, Event-manager
• Olga Sheresh, PR-manager
All the questions you are interested in you can ask by e-mail email@example.com, by phone +7 (962) 052-67-82 or by contacting us at 4, Sibakovskaya street, Omsk, Russia.